Thursday 26 June 2014

Jessica Alba launches the Honest Company with Target

Over the past few years Jessica Alba's passion for creating safe household products has blossomed into The Honest Company, and last night (June 25) she launched a new partnership with Target stores.

The "Machete Kills" cutie and her business partner Christopher Gavigan showed up at the Los Angeles Westwood Target locatio
n to greet fans and chat
about their complete line of 150 various offerings.


Alba's natural bug spray, diaper cakes, fruit and veggie wash, laundry detergent and other cleaners will retail between $4.95 and $124.95 and are now
available at Target stores.
She explained, "When I became a mom, I finally became the person I am, that I always should have
been. It's the most satisfying job in the world. But, it can also be overwhelming and confusing. I created The Honest Company to help moms and to give all children a better, safer start."

7 comments: