Saturday 24 May 2014

This is unfair!!!!!!

Enough with the violence....

Boko haram has taken alot of lives in their routine bombings. Now its over a month since the chibok girls abduction.. No news of any sort...

All I can is that individuals, celebrity and a host of others are basking in this misfortune.. The #BringBackOurGirls campaign has become an order of the day in social media and in our modern day lives..

A host of celebrities post pictures bearing the #BringBackOurGirls tag.. Are they promoting themselves or are seeking for help.. The girls haven't been found for over a month and nothing has been done.. My question is "where and how are our girls".....

As much as I would like to continue I need to end this writeup to attend to something important... Forgive me if I sound like a Pessimist I hope and I earnestly pray we find our girls in good conditions

2 comments:

  1. ishola hafeez olalekan30 June 2014 at 23:14

    Yes enuf z enuf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wot is u.s nd oda world powers stil waitin 4?

    ReplyDelete