Sunday 13 April 2014

Chrissy Teigen Gushes Over Kim Kardashian Bikini Body: It’s Amazing!

You need not have a penis to appreciate Kim Kardashian bikini photos.

Asked by E! News whether this reality star would
be a good fit for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit
Edition, Chrissy Teigen replied with an enthusiastic
yes and added: "She would be fantastic.

I mean if there is a
swimsuit body out there, its Kim Kardashian, my
goodness!

The 28-year old Teigen was featured on the cover
of this magazine's latest revealing issue... but she
says she can't even match Kim's impressive
features.

"That's a pretty amazing bikini body that I would
never ever have - I mean ever!" Teigen gushed.

"I don't know what I can possibly do to ever have
that body.

I mean, there are no barre classes I can
go to hard enough to ever get a waist and hips and
bum like that!

There is just no way! It's just not my
body type; it's just not in the cards for me."

She shouldn't sell herself too short, of course.

We wouldn't exactly kick Chrissy Teigen bikini pictures out of bed.

But back to Chrissy's proposal: Should Kim
Kardashian pose for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit
Edition?

  • Yes!
  • No way!
  • Only if she doesn't replace Kate Upton View Poll » Vote

1 comment:

  1. Blessing obinna Ukah25 June 2014 at 21:17

    no matter what she does she can never beat KIM, SHE'S GOT IT ALL

    ReplyDelete